Super-Easy "Eggless Crepes" with Whey Protein
- 1 cup Favorite Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 2 Unflavored REGIMEN Portable Whey Protein Pouches
(this particular recipe used 6 gram per serving pouches)
- 1 cup Water, cold
- 1 tbsp Agave Syrup or Honey
- As needed Canola Oil Cooking Spray
- Blend pancake mix, REGIMEN pouches and water in a blender until smooth (< 1 minute)
- Lightly coat griddle or frying pan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Quickly, but carefully tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 1-2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown (and the top is bubbly throughout). Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Fill the center with your favorite fruit or cream filling.
- Roll into an open-ended burrito and very lightly dust with powder sugar, if desired.
*Use more or less water for desired batter thickness.
Super-Quick, “Orange Cream” Sports Drink with Added Protein Pack
- 1 16.9 oz Bottle of Favorite Orange Flavored Sports Drink (such as Gatorade® or Powerade®), refrigerated
- 1 Unflavored REGIMEN Portable Whey Protein Pouches (this particular recipe used 6 gram per serving pouch)
- Drink 1⁄4 of the sports drink directly from the bottle.
- Drop 1, 6 gram unflavored REGIMEN pouch into the bottle and let sit for 20-25 seconds.
- Shake very well until the pouch is fully dissolved. This may take up to 1 minute with agitation.
*Shake again if edible vegetable pouch is not fully dissolved after 1 minute.
Yummy Oreo® Milkshake with Added Protein Kick
- 3⁄4 cup Skim Milk
- 2 Cookies N Cream REGIMEN Portable Whey Protein Pouches
(this particular recipe used 15 gram per serving pouches)small>
- 3 Scoops Low Fat Vanilla Ice Cream (or Frozen Yogurt)
- 6 chocolate sandwich cookies (such as an Oreo®)
- Blend milk and REGIMEN pouches in a blender for 10-15 seconds.
- Add ice cream and chocolate sandwich cookies into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses.
*Use more or less milk for desired thickness.
More Recipes Coming Soon.