Super-Easy "Eggless Crepes" with Whey Protein
- 1 cup Favorite Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 2 Unflavored REGIMEN Portable Whey Protein Pouches
(this particular recipe used 6 gram per serving pouches)
- 1 cup Water, cold
- 1 tbsp Agave Syrup or Honey
- As needed Canola Oil Cooking Spray
- Blend pancake mix, REGIMEN pouches and water in a blender until smooth (< 1 minute)
- Lightly coat griddle or frying pan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Quickly, but carefully tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 1-2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown (and the top is bubbly throughout). Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Fill the center with your favorite fruit or cream filling.
- Roll into an open-ended burrito and very lightly dust with powder sugar, if desired.
*Use more or less water for desired batter thickness.
More Recipes Coming Soon.